WHAT JESUS MIGHT HOLD AGAINST YOU

WHAT JESUS MIGHT HOLD AGAINST YOU 


Jesus said, “I have this against you, you have left your first love … I have a few things against you, because you have there (in your church) some people who hold the teaching of Balaam who taught Balak to throw a stumbling block before the Children of Israel, to eat food sacrificed to idols and to commit sexual immorality … I have this against you, you tolerate your woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. She teaches and seduces My servants to commit sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols …I know your works, you are neither cold nor hot. 
I wish you were cold or hot but because you are luke warm and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of My mouth” (Revelation 2:4, 14 & 20; 3:15).



Popular posts from this blog

FAITH COMES BY HEARING THE WORD OF GOD

DIFFERING OPINIONS BETWEEN GODLY AND UNGODLY PEOPLE

WE CANNOT HIDE FROM GOD